- Registered dietitian with 20+ years experience
- Experience in multiple clinical settings including diabetes management and bariatrics
- Certified Diabetes Educator
Experience as a Registered Dietitian
Certified in adult, adolescent, and childhood weight management by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association), Nancy DeLuca is a registered dietitian with more than 20 years experience. Ms. DeLuca has experience with all ages having provided medical nutrition therapy to individuals ranging from age three to 90. She was also a registered diabetes educator.
She has experience in a multitude of clinical settings including inpatient clinical nutrition, eating disorders, diabetes management, bariatrics, and integrative cardiology. She is currently focused on assisting adult and adolescent patients to achieve healthier weights, using both surgical and non-surgical means.
Her expertise lies in addressing the behavioral and nutritional aspects of healthy weight loss and improving the nutritional status of her patients for the long term. She is a published author, experienced educator, and a valuable resource for her community.
For more on Ms. DeLuca, please visit her LinkedIn profile.
Reviewed Articles on Bariatric Surgery Source
- Bariatric Diet – What You Can (& Can’t) Eat
- Exercise for Weight Loss Surgery Patients
- How to Calculate Your BMI (Body Mass Index) & What the Results Mean
- How to Eat After Bariatric Surgery – All You Need to Know
- Overview & Reviews of Online Weight Loss Surgery Support
- Taking Vitamins & Supplements After Bariatric Surgery – All You Need to Know