Weight Loss Surgery Questions, Answers & Support
Ask our surgeons, bariatric nurses and community your weight loss surgery questions and review and respond to questions and answers from others…
- Ask your questions during one of our free upcoming anonymous online support group meetings (click here to pick a time and reserve your spot)
- Write and submit your question to our community (form found further down this page)
- Review previous questions & answers (and add your comments)
Submit Your Question*
Please note that in order for your question to be approved, it must detailed and thorough… the more detail you provide, the better our surgeons and community will be able to respond to your issue.
Here’s what to include (at a minimum):
– Your background (i.e. what led you to the place you are at regarding your question)
– Challenges relating to your question and how you’ve already tried to overcome them
– Which surgery you are considering or have already had
If you’d like, please also feel free to submit up to four photographs.
In addition to reviewing the Q & A below, search our site for the information you need. We have the content equivalent of a 1,200+ medical resource book, so there’s a good chance we have the research necessary to answer your question. In addition, there are several locations throughout this site where other visitors have shared their stories and experiences.
Want to be notified when new questions are posted?
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
[ Last editorial review/modification of this page : 09/26/2017]