Regain of 35 lbs after gastric bypass - Getting back on track
- How much weight did you lose before the weight regain started? 130lbs
- How long after surgery did it begin? 5 years
- Which type of weight loss surgery did you have? Gastric Bypass RNY
- What diet, exercise or other factors caused your weight regain? I got pregnant in 2007 (5 yrs after bypass) and gave in to pregnant cravings. I ate a lot..of cheetos. :-\
- What did you do to stop or reverse it? After my son was born, I was left with 35lbs of weight gain. (I gained 60 but quickly lost the first 25..) I got pregnant again in 2009 and gained 25lbs, lost it immediately after delivery and STILL have that 35lbs!
I am trying to get back on track!
Have a follow up question?
Please do NOT ask it on this page unless you ONLY want the original poster and other commenters on this page to be notified about it. To get feedback from a more diverse and broader range of current and prospective WLS patients, click here to post your question.
Did this page help you? Please Like, +1, Share or Comment...
Search Bariatric Surgery Source...
The information contained in this web site is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as nor should be relied upon as medical advice. Rather, it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician(s). Before you use any of the information provided in the site, you should seek the advice of a qualified medical, dietary, fitness or other appropriate professional.